Gary Larson Depicted IT So Well...

Gary Larson Depicted IT So Well...

Translate This SITE to your preferred language.

Friday, June 15, 2057

Extreme Right Along to Suicide

My views from early on and for decades thereafter, kept me in a place of self-contempt/hate (I could not relate to me). I accept me with all my attributes (sadly, that took over 50 years); yet, I don't understand "it".

I am not here to change any one's view. I can only relay my journey and the journeys others have shared with me because of like-challenges. The general views of (previously held by me) extreme 'right' Christians are similar in their message to gays. Views can entrap us, while not changing who we are inside. I've had many discussions with gays who say they felt suicidal because of how those they cared about viewed them.
*

 Pen & Ink Poster